Storage in Birmingham, AL
Do you need to house items your home or office can’t accommodate? Whether you’re in the middle of a move or need long-term storage services, Armstrong has the ideal storage solution for you. You can feel confident in our ability to safely house your items, whether it’s a few pieces of furniture or enough to fill an efficiency apartment.
Your Possessions, Safe and Secure
Keeping your possessions secure and safe is our number one priority. We understand the faith and trust you are putting in us by storing your items with Armstrong. We promise to go the extra mile to give you extra peace of mind.
We deliver dependable and accessible long-term, short-term and in-transit storage solutions. Our two locations in the Birmingham area house 95,000 sq. ft. of storage space. Each of our storage warehouses is equipped with security alarms and camera systems, fire detection and suppression systems, and ventilation systems.
Meticulous Packing and Storage
Armstrong offers an assortment of packing and storage supplies, which you can use to secure your belongings. To ensure they’re kept safe while in our vaults, all items added to our warehouses are padded and containerized. We also offer palletized racking options for added security.
Areas We Serve
Since 1979, Armstrong has cultivated a strong, favorable reputation in the Birmingham residential/commercial moving and storage industries. With an A+ BBB rating, numerous accreditations, and countless satisfied customers behind us, we continuously strive to provide services that meet and exceed expectations. We operate from locations in two major Alabama cities – Birmingham included. Our reach encompasses several communities, including:
- Vestavia Hills
- Mountain Brook
Request your quote online today or call us at 205.942.1625
- "Our driver, Luke, and his two guys were great. They were very friendly, respectful and trustworthy around my wife and kids. Great to partner with!”
B.B., April 2016
- "We had an incredibly difficult move. Our driveway has a steep incline and very far from the street where the truck was. The team out on our move worked incredibly hard and was very positive in a difficult situation. They were amazing and an excellent group of guys.”
G.K., April 2016
- "Our driver, Mack, was extremely professional and courteous and took very good care of us through the process. This was our first time to have a company move our belongings and he helped us through the entire process and made us feel very comfortable. Our things were packed well, treated with extreme care, and unpacked/put away just as carefully as they had packed them up. We cannot say enough good things about our experience both with the move and with Mack!”
J.B., April 2016
- “Words cannot express of thankful we are for our coordinator, Truc. She was so compassionate, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable about her job. We had such an amazing experience with her and your company. Thank you!”
R.P., April 2016
- “The packing crew (both sending & receiving) were very professional and courteous. We appreciate their positive attitudes and excellent work ethic!”
J.B., April 2016