William W. Carroll, President
William Carroll has been in the moving and storage industry since 1987, managing employee relocation with SouthTrust Bank, a Wells Fargo Bank, and serving in warehousing, commercial, logistics, and household goods business development. As the President, Carroll is responsible for day-to-day agency operations, ensuring all team members’ responsibilities are carried out accordingly.
Barry H. Saunders, Jr., Executive Vice President
Barry Saunders has been with Armstrong Relocation since 1975, when he started with Armstrong Relocation – Memphis. As the Executive Vice President, Saunders is responsible for sales growth within the Birmingham market. He has extensive knowledge of the industry and has experience in all aspects of the business as an owner/operator, long distance dispatcher, operations manager, general manager and president for Armstrong Relocation – Chattanooga.
James J. Haberstroh, Commercial and Asset Management Solutions (AMS) Division President
Jim Haberstroh has been with Armstrong Relocation & Companies since 2008 and in the moving and storage industry since 1984. Prior to joining Armstrong, Haberstroh served as the principal and chief operating officer for another provider of household goods and logistics services. As the Division President, he is responsible for the operational aspects of AMS, a fixed asset inventory system for corporate clients and the commercial sales market. Haberstroh has extensive knowledge of the industry and has experience in all aspects of the business as a principal, chief operating officer, operations manager, and salesperson.
- "Our driver, Luke, and his two guys were great. They were very friendly, respectful and trustworthy around my wife and kids. Great to partner with!”
B.B., April 2016
- "We had an incredibly difficult move. Our driveway has a steep incline and very far from the street where the truck was. The team out on our move worked incredibly hard and was very positive in a difficult situation. They were amazing and an excellent group of guys.”
G.K., April 2016
- "Our driver, Mack, was extremely professional and courteous and took very good care of us through the process. This was our first time to have a company move our belongings and he helped us through the entire process and made us feel very comfortable. Our things were packed well, treated with extreme care, and unpacked/put away just as carefully as they had packed them up. We cannot say enough good things about our experience both with the move and with Mack!”
J.B., April 2016
- “Words cannot express of thankful we are for our coordinator, Truc. She was so compassionate, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable about her job. We had such an amazing experience with her and your company. Thank you!”
R.P., April 2016
- “The packing crew (both sending & receiving) were very professional and courteous. We appreciate their positive attitudes and excellent work ethic!”
J.B., April 2016