Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "Our driver, Luke, and his two guys were great. They were very friendly, respectful and trustworthy around my wife and kids. Great to partner with!”
B.B., April 2016
- "We had an incredibly difficult move. Our driveway has a steep incline and very far from the street where the truck was. The team out on our move worked incredibly hard and was very positive in a difficult situation. They were amazing and an excellent group of guys.”
G.K., April 2016
- "Our driver, Mack, was extremely professional and courteous and took very good care of us through the process. This was our first time to have a company move our belongings and he helped us through the entire process and made us feel very comfortable. Our things were packed well, treated with extreme care, and unpacked/put away just as carefully as they had packed them up. We cannot say enough good things about our experience both with the move and with Mack!”
J.B., April 2016
- “Words cannot express of thankful we are for our coordinator, Truc. She was so compassionate, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable about her job. We had such an amazing experience with her and your company. Thank you!”
R.P., April 2016
- “The packing crew (both sending & receiving) were very professional and courteous. We appreciate their positive attitudes and excellent work ethic!”
J.B., April 2016