Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- "Our driver, Luke, and his two guys were great. They were very friendly, respectful and trustworthy around my wife and kids. Great to partner with!”
B.B., April 2016
- "We had an incredibly difficult move. Our driveway has a steep incline and very far from the street where the truck was. The team out on our move worked incredibly hard and was very positive in a difficult situation. They were amazing and an excellent group of guys.”
G.K., April 2016
- "Our driver, Mack, was extremely professional and courteous and took very good care of us through the process. This was our first time to have a company move our belongings and he helped us through the entire process and made us feel very comfortable. Our things were packed well, treated with extreme care, and unpacked/put away just as carefully as they had packed them up. We cannot say enough good things about our experience both with the move and with Mack!”
J.B., April 2016
- “Words cannot express of thankful we are for our coordinator, Truc. She was so compassionate, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable about her job. We had such an amazing experience with her and your company. Thank you!”
R.P., April 2016
- “The packing crew (both sending & receiving) were very professional and courteous. We appreciate their positive attitudes and excellent work ethic!”
J.B., April 2016