With decades of experience, our professionally-trained and background-checked crews move thousands of families each year. United Van Lines has awarded Armstrong with its Customer Choice Award and the Better Business Bureau has designated us an accredited company with an A+ performance rating throughout the U.S. Whether moving across town, into a senior living community, or downsizing to a smaller home, customers can move with ease through Armstrong as a single source for all local relocation needs.
- Free estimate
- Move management and planning
- Dedicated move coordinator
- Full or partial packing/unpacking
- Property protection
- Packing materials
- Movement of household goods
- Insurance coverage
- Short/long term storage
- Crating services
- Full service moving options
- Cash-back realty home sale/purchase plans
- Staging and organization
- "Greg Huggins was so nice and so helpful. I’ve moved many times and this move by far the best. I will definitely use you again."
D.P., Ala. to Texas, May 2014
- "What a great experience it was! Van and the team were great in getting me packed and moved in early! Many thanks!"
C.H., January 2014
- "It was the best move I have had, we moved several times over the years and this move was by far the best! The packers were very careful with all of the items in my home. They were also very kind and considerate! The loading crew was quick and efficient, and very careful with loading all of my furniture and boxes. The guys were great! It was nice having the one person be the packer, loader, driver, and delivery person!!"
D.P., June 2014
- "Extremely efficient, well packed, organized, attentive to details, and enjoyed our casual conversation with them all. Would definitely recommend this group. Very pleased with the care taken by this group to get our belongings out timely and with no marks or other damage to the house."
R.M., September 2014
- "Joe, the driver that delivered, was extremely kind and considerate. He offered on more than one occasion to move furniture, etc. Very helpful and considerate."
D.R., October 2014